Are you ready to join the Sour Patch Kids Fruit Fight?
SOUR PATCH KIDS® is hosting a legendary Fortnite tournament and any adult can enter for a
chance to participate, in hopes of winning big by fighting for their favorite flavor.
You could hop onboard the battle bus to outlast the storm and compete against other Fortnite gamers in the ultimate battle royale test of skill.
In teams of three, players will battle it out while representing each of the iconic SOUR PATCH KIDS Fruits; Grape, Strawberry, Peach and Watermelon.
The fruit-themed teams will compete in tournament play and will have their agility, accuracy and teamwork tested to receive the prize of a lifetime: the chance to join the inaugural SOUR PATCH KIDS Fight Fighters team and a prize pack worth over $10,000 each.
*Video entries will be accepted between January 3rd and January 24th, for further details on how to enter be sure to read our official rules.
YOU COULD Fight for your flavor FOR THE CHANCE
to win over
$10,000 worth of prizes!
Ready for the gaming setup of your dreams? The winning team members will be kitted up with a gaming prize package that includes a brand new PC, monitors, a headset and much more.
Each winning team member will also receive an NFL prize package to see their favorite players live during the 2023/2024 season. To sweeten the deal the winners will receive a SOUR PATCH KIDS prize pack including all of your favorite fruity flavors!
Meet your Coaches
To make it big you need mentors just as big! Each fruit-themed team will be coached by some of the most recognizable streamers in the space. They’ll provide you with expert tips and tricks to make it through the competition and hopefully forge your way to sweet victory.
Live on TNG
In the first two rounds, 72 players will compete live on the NFL Tuesday Night Gaming channel where they’ll be seen by special guest NFL mentors. The final flavor teams will fly out to Los Angeles California to compete live in the Tuesday Night Gaming studio.
*How To Enter
1. Check your eligibility
- Make sure to read our official rules for more details about your entry
- Applicants must be a resident of the U.S or the District of Columbia
- The age of majority or above in your jurisdiction of residence
- A Fortnite fanatic ready to take your gaming to the next level
2. Record your video
- Take a look at the judging criteria, keep them in mind when you’re crafting your entry
- Keep it short and sweet. Your video must be no longer than 90 seconds
- We want to see you and your game play. Create a 30 second introduction and 60 seconds of your best Fortnite footage
- Upload your video to YouTube. Make sure the video is unlisted and your profile is public